Privacy & Data Protection Policy
At The Kitchen Whisk, we value your right to privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information. This section outlines our data processing practices and your concerns and options regarding personal data collected via our website, and by using our website, you agree to our use of data in accordance to the principles contained in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collection of Information
- The Kitchen Whisk collects details provided by you when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletters, and/or place an order with us via our website www.thekitchenwhisk.ie.
- We collect personal information to identify you, such as your name, telephone number, email, billing and delivery address and payment details.
- We will never disclose your information to third parties outside of The Kitchen Whisk, except where we have your consent.
- We do not save your payment and credit card details for all your online transactions. We use an encrypted and secure payment system and share only with our payment provider, Stripe.
Usage of Information
- Orders – We use your information to process your orders and update you on the progress of your shipment with our delivery service provider, DHL.
- Mailing List – If you have consented to be added to our mailing list, we use your contact details to send you newsletters, and update you on promotions and upcoming events from time to time.
- Contact Form – Data supplied via our ‘Contact Us’ page recorded in our database. We reply to all contacts made directly through email and/or telephone calls, and your details will be used only to respond to your enquiries.
- Email Marketing – If you have agreed to receive email marketing, you may always opt out at any point. We will not send you information unless you have requested to. We use a secure online email marketing platform, Mailchimp.
Unsubscribe to Communications
If at any point you do not wish to receive information from us or for us to hold your personal information, you can click onto the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any communications that we send to you by email. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate or feel free to contact us for assistance through the following means,
- Call us at 01 6753722
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at the following address, The Kitchen Whisk, 28 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, Ireland