AdHoc MOLTO PreciseCut Herbs & Spice Cutter
Refining dishes using spices is indisputably one of the ultimate skills with cooking. When using dried herbs and spices they can be prepared in a variety of ways. Dried herbs and spices are chopped up as small as possible with the MOLTO herb and spice cutter. The original AdHoc PreciseCut® has a special stainless steel blade with etched, razor-sharp teeth. This is designed so that dried herbs and spices are cut instead of ground. This releases the spices’ essential oils and therefore their full flavour. An aroma sealing cap ensures a clean work area and protects the spices. The top lid can be removed easily to refill it.
- Stainless steel, acrylic
- With patented original PreciseCut®. The dried herbs and spices are cut,
not ground, and can thus perfectly unfold their individual aroma
- Convenient design and optimal size for high-quality spices
- Narrow acrylic window shows the spices, but also protects them from too
much exposure to light
- Suitable for: chilli, ginger,sesame, fennel, coriander, mustard seed, etc.
- Removable lid for easy filling
- Aroma bottom cap protects the spices and keeps the working surface clean
- Hand wipe with damp cloth only, not suitable for dishwashers
- Dimensions: D: 4.5 cm, H: 9 cm