Bake-O-Glide Silicone Bake-O-Mat
A fantastic non-stick reusable mat, perfect for use when baking bread, biscuits and pastries. Also suitable for boiled sugar and chocolate work.
How to Use
- Place the silicone mat on a baking sheet or pan with the writing side up.
- Do not use grease.
- Lay the product to be baked or frozen directly on the silicone mat.
- Note that your recipe baking temperature may need to be adjusted according to your oven.
- The silicone mat is effective in temperatures from -40°C to 250°C
- Clean your silicone mat with a damp, soft sponge then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- A mild detergent or soap may be used if needed.
- Note: a slight oily residue after washing is normal, as is slight discolouration.
- Strongly flavoured foods may leave a trace/scent on the silicone mat.
- Once clean and dry, store the silicone mat rolled or flat.
- Do not use scrapers or brushes to clean the silicone mat.
- Never cut on the silicone mat.
- Do not fold the silicone mat.
- Do not grease the silicone mat. It doesn't need it.
- Never use a cut or ripped silicone mat as the fibreglass mesh material could migrate into the food.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as they may cause harm to the silicone mat.