Bambu Long Spoon
This beautifully finished long handle spoon is the perfect plastic free alternative for taking on picnics or eating in the garden. Its long handle also makes it extremely useful in the kitchen and for reaching the bottom of large jars such as mayonnaise and pickles.
Responsibly made in China from a single piece of certified organic bamboo which is then hand shaped and finished with food safe certified organic oil. The bamboo used (with the exception of the straws), is called Moso. Moso is an extremely large variety of bamboo that is not eaten by pandas because of its size. The straws are made from Chinese Fountain bamboo which grows in Fujian so does not affect pandas as they live in the North, in the Chengdu region.
- USDA certified organic bamboo
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- This bamboo oval spoon won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking