de Buyer MINERAL B ELEMENT Round Fry Pan 28cm
Round fry pan with a Lyonnaise profile to enable the food to easily slide onto a dish; ideal for searing, grilling, browning. Mineral B Element utensil in heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning.
The pan that does it all. The de Buyer carbon steel Mineral B. Made of 99% iron and 1% carbon our carbon steel pans are as slippery as a brand new nonstick with better sear and without any synthetic coating. Easy to season for a natural nonstick finish. The more you use it, the better it performs. The darker they become the better the nonstick.
The iron MINERAL B ELEMENT fry pan: a 100% natural material with protective organic beeswax finish. It is guaranteed coating-free (no PFAO or PTFE). No added chemicals and made with an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. Robust, recyclable and professional product. The fry pan reaches high temperatures and quickly seals food, thereby preserving vitamins and nutrients. Ideal for Sealing, Browning, Grilling. Seasoning: the more you use the fry pan, the better it cooks. The blacker it gets, the less it sticks.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Undeformable thick skirt.
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.
- Height: 4.2cm
- Length: 50.5cm
- Base Diameter: 21cm
- Diameter: 28cm
- Weight: 2.15kg