Kuhn Rikon Classic Snips Kitchen Scissors
This popular Kuhn Rikon Classic Snips kitchen scissors are your trusted partner in the kitchen, crafting room, garage and garden. The self-sharpening, powerful blades lock together for safe storage and are spring loaded when in use, so gentle on hands.
In the kitchen use to cut meat, bones, vegetables and frozen foods; in the crafting room cut cardboard, wrapping paper, ribbons and jewellery wire; in the garden trim flowers, shrubs, weeds, and small branches; and in the garage cut cardboard, paper, wire, thin metals, plastic, and much more. Suitable for left and right-handed use, the ergonomic handles also have a non-slip grip.
- Use around the home
- Spring action means they're gentle on hands
- Handy lock for safe storage
- One-handed lock release
- Hanging hole for storage
- Handwash in hot, soapy water; towel-dry thoroughly
- Do not allow blades to soak in water
- Always store in locked position
- Warning: Not for children - blades are sharp - improper use may result in injury