Le'Xpress Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer
Who doesn't love the light milky foam on top of lattes, cappuccinos, or mochas - it's an amazing treat! But you don't have to rush down to the coffee shop every time you want to enjoy milky coffee. With KitchenCraft Le'Xpress's Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer you can easily heat your milk to the perfect temperature for frothing. Pop this frothing thermometer in a jug or saucepan of milk. It'll instantly provide an accurate temperature reading. The easy-to-read dial even features a pre-marked red 'frothing' zone, meaning you don't have to be an experienced barista.
When your milk hits this 65-75°C (149-158°F) mark, you'll know it's at the perfect temperature for frothing.
- Stainless steel thermometer with probe
- Suitable for milk frothing and other uses
- Easy to read clear markings
- Max. temp. range: -10°C to 100°C
- Handwash only
- Temperature range: -10°C to 100°C (0°F to 220°F)