Poachies Egg Poaching Bags
These revolutionary Egg Poaching Bags allow water to cook the egg, without the raw egg leaking into the water.
After a few minutes your delicious poached egg slides out easily using no butter, no oil, and no vinegar. So you get ‘proper’ water-poached eggs, perfect first time. Every time. Immerse several together in one saucepan and make as many poached eggs as you want. All at the same time.
How to use:
- Boil a 3/4 full saucepan of water, then turn down to a low boil so the water is gently boiling. Open a Poachie® bag and place it into a glass or cup. Crack an egg into the Poachie®.
- Lift the Poachie® out of the glass, pulling the top together and lower gently into the bubbling water.
- The Poachie® closes as it sinks into the water, keeping the egg inside the bag. Add more eggs as required, one egg in one bag, immersing one at a time.
- Poach the eggs between 4 to 5 mins depending on size and temperature of eggs, some form is normal.
- Remove each Poachie® with a pair of kitchen tongs or slotted spoon. Place on paper towel, allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Grip Poachie® by the bottom seam, shake firmly but gently. Your perfectly poached egg will slide out easily.
- If the egg does not slide out easily, it is not quite ready, re-immerse it for 20 to 30 seconds.
- 20 poaching bags
- Dispose after one usage