Ulster Weavers Aquarium Microwave Mitts
Inspired by simple holidays by the seaside with a nautical palette combined with colours derived from deckchair stripes and beach towels.
These mini mirco mitts are the perfect practical edition to every kitchen. If you've ever tried to lift a hot dish out of the microwave, this product is for you. Protected with neoprene padding, these mini micro mits slip over each hand offering protection up to 100°C, ensuring you can lift hot dishes with ease while keeping your fingers singe free. Ulster Weaver micro mitts are available in a selection of classic and modern Ulster Weavers' designs, all created by our expert team in Northern Ireland. A popular choice for gifting to a sea-life lover in your life.
- One size
- Come as pair
- These items are not designed as oven wear but will protect the user against temperatures up to 100C/212F for a maximum of 15 seconds.
- The neoprene palm protects against steam and hot water.
- 65% recycled cotton, 35% virgin cotton while the packable bag is fashioned from 100% recycled PET
- Wash at 40 Synthetic cycle.
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron