Ulster Weavers Dog Days Grey Microwave Mitts
This ragtag rabble of playful pooches has heaps of personality! The style of illustration has drawn inspiration from the iconic sketches of Quentin Blake with the use of scratchy black crayons and rough gouache brushstrokes. The excitement and energy of these pups radiates out from the design and the tangled leads spiralling throughout are an amusing backdrop. The dogs may be scruffy, but the collection is absolutely paw-some. A popular choice for gifting to the dog lover in your life.
Protected with neoprene padding, these Ulster Weavers mini micro mits slip over each hand offering protection up to 100°C, ensuring you can lift hot dishes with ease while keeping your fingers singe free.
- One size
- Come as pair
- These items are not designed as oven wear but will protect the user against temperatures up to 100C/212F for a maximum of 15 seconds.
- The neoprene palm protects against steam and hot water.
- 65% recycled cotton, 35% virgin cotton while the packable bag is fashioned from 100% recycled PET
- Wash at 40 Synthetic cycle.
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron