Wusthof Classic Kitchen Surfer 5 Chai Dao
Wüsthof Kitchen Surfer 5 is an equivalent of a Chinese chef's knife. The Chai Dao combines the shape of a Santoku with that of a Chinese chopping knife. However, it adopts not only the form, but also the functionalities of the two models. Thanks to the slightly curved shape of the blade, the Chai Dao is suitable for both cutting and chopping, especially for a fluid rock-chop. As this knife is particularly finely ground towards the cutting edge it should not be used for chopping bones; instead we recommend the European Cleaver or Butchers Knife.
Can be used for cutting and chopping meat and vegetables. A long all-rounder – robust and extremely sharp, for foodies with ambition.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel
- High-carbon stain-free steel shank
- Full bolster protects fingers
- Triple riveted handle
- Full tang for balance and stability
- Hand guard ensures a safe cut without slipping
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, dishwasher is not recommended
- Made in Germany / Solingen
- Product code: 4177-7/14d
- Blade length: 14 cm
- Blade width: 48 mm