Wusthof Classic Paring Knife
This Wüsthof Classic Paring Knife features a small, narrow blade that tapers to a point at the tip. It is ideal for trimming, slicing, and peeling a variety of small produce like garlic cloves and fresh herbs. Wüsthof's best-selling line for generations, the Classic collection features a wide range of premium, forged cutlery with POM handles to meet a kitchen's every need.
Small, versatile knife with slim blade and plain edge: this Vegetable / Larding Knife is made for cutting onions and herbs and is also useful for chopping, cleaning and decorating fruits and vegetables. With its sharp, pointed blade, this vegetable knife also works well as a larding knife.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel
- High-carbon stain-free steel shank
- Full bolster protects fingers
- Triple riveted handle
- Full tang for balance and stability
- Hand guard ensures a safe cut without slipping
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, dishwasher is not recommended
- Made in Germany / Solingen.
- Length of blade: 9cm / 4"
- Blade width: 20mm