Join Our Team
Hiring Now: Retail Sales Assistant (Full-Time)
Have you a keen interest in the heart of the home—the kitchen, with a genuine passion for cooking, baking, food, and people? We are looking to hire a full-time Retail Sales Assistant to joining our growing team.
The successful candidate should have at least 1 year of retail sales experience. You will be responsible for driving sales through engaging with customers, answering sales enquiries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and ensuring there is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
You will also be responsible for various support and tasks outlined below. They will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and fine appreciation for all things kitchen - the heart of the home. They will understand and be passionate about our company ethos and products. Able to start work immediately.
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Highly motivated with a passion to succeed
- Keen eye and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, genuine interest in customer experience
- Experience in POS (point of sale) systems and ability to learn new technologies
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a fast-paced retail and/or food industry or similar but not essential
- Fully flexible and able to work 4 full day shifts per week
- Weekdays and weekends availability is essential
- Provide assistance to team leader and supervisor.
- Provide customers with a well-informed, high-quality service.
- Greet and receive customers with a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Managing POS and web-orders processes, packaging, deliveries and returns.
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store.
- Opening up in the morning and closing up in the evening including cashing up.
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled, shelves are well-stocked and replenished.
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries.
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary.
- Handling distress customers or store issues with care and consideration.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Act as a brand ambassador for The Kitchen Whisk in your best behaviour and outlook at all times.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and career progression— the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team, staff discounts and rewards. If you think you've got what it takes and would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Drop in your CV in person on 28 Wicklow Street or email your CV with the subject line "Application: Full-Time Retail Sales Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, all the best!