Join Our Team
Retail Sales Assistant
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales through engaging with customers, answering sales enquiries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and ensuring there is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
They will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below. They will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and fine appreciation for all things kitchen - the heart of the home. They will understand and be passionate about our company ethos and products and will have at least two years sales experience in retail.
This is a part-time position starting immediately.
- Keen eye and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum two years’ retail experience is preferable
- Must be fully flexible and able to work 2-3 days a week, full day shifts only
- Must be available to work both weekdays and weekends
- Meeting daily sales targets.
- Providing customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly, patient, warm and high quality service.
- Managing POS processes, wrapping and box up goods for customers.
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store.
- Opening up in the morning and closing up in the evening including cashing up.
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled.
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries.
- Processing and fulfilling online orders.
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries.
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary.
- Dealing with any customer or store issues that may crop up.
- Responsible for security within the store.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Act as a brand ambassador for The Kitchen Whisk in your behaviour and outlook at all times.
- Maintain the store and your appearance at all times.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you've got what it takes and would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Application: Part Time Retail Sales Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!