Join Our Team
Retail Sales Assistant
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of retail sales experience. They will be responsible for driving sales through engaging with customers, answering sales enquiries, ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and ensuring there is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the store.
They will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below. They will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and fine appreciation for all things kitchen - the heart of the home. They will understand and be passionate about our company ethos and products.
Experience is essential for this position, must be able to start immediately.
- A team player
- Genuine passion for retail
- Keen interest in all things kitchen
- Highly motivated with a passion to succeed
- Keen eye and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, geninue interest in customer experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-paced retail environment or similiar is essential
- Fully flexible and able to work 3 to 4 days a week, full day shifts only
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Meeting daily sales targets.
- Provide assistance to team leader and supervisor.
- Provide customers with a well-informed, high quality service.
- Greet and receive customers with a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Managing POS and web-orders processes, packaging, deliveries and returns.
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store.
- Opening up in the morning and closing up in the evening including cashing up.
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled, shelves are well-stocked and replenished.
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries.
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary.
- Handling distress customers or store issues with care and consideration.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Act as a brand ambassador for The Kitchen Whisk in your best behaviour and outlook at all times.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you've got what it takes and would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Application: Part Time Retail Sales Assistant" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, all the best!